What you need:
What you get:
1. Log in to your Wix website.
2. In your website editor, click the ✚ Add Elements and within Embed Code choose Embed a site.
3. Select Code. Paste the discussion code you generated on your Vialog Dashboard. Click Update.
4. Drag and drop the iframe where you’d like to show the Vialog discussion. Make sure that no other elements overlays your embed.
5. Publish your website. (If the embed shows with a vertical scrollbar, make the iframe larger and re-publish your website.)
6. ⚠️ On your Vialog Dashboard, whitelist the domain for either this specific discussion or for all of your discussions under Settings: www-MYDOMAIN-TLD.filesusr.com.
If you Wix site is using mydomain.com then the whitelisted domain you need is 'www-mydomain.com.filesusr.com'.
If your Wix site is using a subdomain like wix.mydomain.xyz then the whitelisted domain you need is 'www-wix-mydomain-xyz.filesusr.com'
7. ⚠️ On your Wix Dashboard, go to Settings, and in the Advanced section click Custom code. Select All pages and Load code once and place the following code in the Body - end section:
Below you can see an overview GIF for step 7. Rest assured, you will only need to do this once for each Wix website.
→ Most likely the domain whitelisting is missing. Go to your Settings to add your allowed domain. You can also whitelist a domain on the bottom of the Discussion Settings page of your relevant discussion.
→ Go to your Dashboard to select your discussion, then under Discussion Settings you can find a "Language" dropdown. After selecting the language, save and publish changes and then either use Copy discussion code or the Share link with the updated language.
Feel free to contact us, we are here to discuss.